What types of training do we offer?
- Combo Lash Course: Students receive certification in classic, hybrid and volume lash application.
- Course Schedule: This is a two day course. Day one is approximately 8 hrs and day two 4 hours. Start times mau vary but classes typically start at 8am.
- Training Dates: Click here for our 2022 Calendar
- Class Size: Group trainings have a maximum of 4 students. Private trainings are conducted in a 1:1 environment. Private "buddy" training options are available and should not exceed 2 students.
Training Fees and Payment Terms:
Paying in full is highly suggested, however a $250 deposit can be made to reserve your seat.
If you reserve a class with a deposit (deposits are applied towards your balance). Final payment is due 5 business days before the course date. If final payment is not received by the due date, students forfeit their training reservation. Invoices will be emailed for final payment within 1-2 business days after purchase (excludes Sun./Mon. and U.S. federal holidays).
Combo Lash Course: Group $850 | Private $1,000
CLICK HERE TO PAY WITH DEPOSIT
All courses are nonrefundable but may be transferred to a later date upon written request AND approval to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests to reschedule must be submitted 5 days before the class date. Requests submitted beyond the deadline will be charged a $250 nonrefundable rescheduling fee. Students are only able to reschedule their training course one time to avoid forfeiting their deposit and/or full payment.
STUDENTS MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN MODEL
Students who are currently enrolled and attending an accredited Esthetician or Cosmetology program qualify for a $100 discount off any Lash Camp. This discount can not be combined with any other sale or promotion. Students must email a copy of their state issued driver license or ID along with a copy of their school ID to email@example.com. Please allow 48 business hours to receive your personal discount code.
- History of Lash Extensions
- Lash Selection
- Lash Types
- Weight & Ratio
- Curls & Diameters
- Tools and Work Place Set Up
- Adhesive 101 (Ingredients and Performance)
- Lash Application and Design
- Improving Speed and Obtaining Full Coverage
- Aftercare and Client Education
- Lash Fills & Removals
- Sanitation and Safety (Board of Barbering & Cosmetology protocol)
- Irritations vs Allergic Reaction
- Business & Marketing 101 (Branding and Growing Clientele)
- Client Experience and Retention
- Photography (do’s/don’ts and best editing apps)
- Appointment/Schedule Management
- Prices (how to establish service prices)
- Business Insurance (how to protect your business)
- Consent Forms (free consent form sample)
- Live Model (hands on practice and live demonstration)
- Training Manual
- Lash Trays
- Jade Stone
- Mannequin Head
- Lash Adhesive
- Adhesive Remover
- Lash Tape
- Gel Pads
- Lash Bath
- Lash Cleansing Brush
- Lash Fan
- Micro Fiber Wands
- Mascara Wands
- Consent Forms
- Certificate of Completion
Final training schedule will be emailed to students 48 business hours after purchase (excludes Sun./Mon. and U.S. federal holidays). All courses are nonrefundable (see Training Fees and Payment Terms for details).
No prior lash experience is required. For state licensing requirements, please check with your local cosmetology state board. Most states require a Cosmetology or Esthetician License to administer lash extensions.
Want SheLuvsLashes to train in your city? Use the "Contact Us" forum or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your request.