What types of training do we offer?
We offer certified training in small group and 1:1 learning environments.
- Classic Lash Camp: certifies students in classic lash application. This is a one day course. See "Course Structure" below for full breakdown.
- Volume Lash Camp: certifies students in volume lash application. Must have classic lash certification to take this class. This is a one day course. See "Course Structure" below for full breakdown.
- Combo Lash Camp: certifies students in classic, volume and hybrid lash application. Must be a fast leaner for this class. This is a two day course. See "Course Structure" below for full breakdown.
Training Fees and Payment Terms:
Paying in full is highly suggested, however a $250 deposit can be made to reserve your seat. All courses are nonrefundable but may be transferred to a later date upon written request and approval to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you reserve a class with a deposit, final payment is due 5 business days prior to the course date. If final payment is not received by the due date, students forfeit their training reservation. Invoices will be emailed for final payment.
Classic or Volume Lash Camp: Group $750 | Private $900
Combo Lash Camp: Group $1,200 | Private $1,400
Students who are currently enrolled and attending an accredited Esthetician or Cosmetology program qualify for a $100 discount off any Lash Camp. This discount can not be combined with any other sale or promotion. Students must email a copy of their state issued driver license or ID along with a copy of their school ID to email@example.com. Please allow 48 business hours to receive your personal discount code.
- History of Lash Extensions
- Lash Selection
- Lash Types
- Weight & Ratio
- Curl & Diameter
- Tools and Work Place Set Up
- Adhesive 101 (Ingredients and Performance)
- Application and Design
- Improving Speed and Obtaining Full Coverage
- Aftercare and Client Education
- Lash Fills & Removals
- Sanitation and Safety (Board of Barbering & Cosmetology protocol)
- Irritations vs Allergic Reaction
- Business & Marketing 101 (Branding and Growing Clientele)
- Client Experience and Retention
- Schedule Management
- Prices (discover the sweet spot)
- Business Insurance
- Consent Forms
- Live Model (hands on practice)
- Training Manual (digital copy)
- Lash Trays
- Jade Stone
- Mannequin Head
- Lash Adhesive
- Adhesive Remover
- Lash Tape
- Gel Pads
- Lash Bath
- Lash Cleansing Brush
- Lash Fan
- Micro Fiber Wands
- Mascara Wands
- Consent Forms
- Certificate of Completion
Group lash training dates are listed on the "Training Schedule" page. Private training classes are scheduled based on the student and trainer's availability. After payment is submitted, students will receive an email within 24 business hours to schedule their training date. Private training dates are typically scheduled 2-3 weeks out from initial payment.
Classic and Volume Training: This is a one day course scheduled for approximately 8 hours. The day will include both thorough curriculum, live demonstration, mannequin practice and hands on practice with a model.
Combo Lash Training: This training is conducted in a 2 day course. Day one is approximately 6-7 hours. Day two is approximately 4 hours and all training dates are scheduled consecutively.
STUDENTS MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN MODEL
Specific training times will be emailed to the students 48 hours after purchase. All courses are nonrefundable (see Training Fees and Payment Terms for details).
Classic and Combo Lash Camp: No prior lash experience is required. For state licensing requirements, please check with your local cosmetology state board. Most states require a Cosmetology or Esthetician License to administer lash extensions.
Volume Lash Camp: Classic lash training certification is required. For state licensing requirements, please check with your local cosmetology state board. Most states require a Cosmetology or Esthetician License to administer lash extensions.
Want SheLuvsLashes to train in your city? Use the "Contact Us" forum or email firstname.lastname@example.org for your request.